Answering a few questions before I get started on my first book of the day!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Oklahoma
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Either My Life in France or I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chocolate chip cookies! I have a vat of cookie dough that I bought from a neighbor kid. School fundraiser or something.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Oh, where to begin? How about my brief little bio that I use for social media? I'm a blogger, professional writer, and reluctant accountant. I'm also a newlywed working on setting up house in small town Oklahoma.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my first time, and I'm looking forward to hours of uninterrupted reading :)