I'm back for the third Sunday in a row! It's been a busy weekend (I'll tell you all about it next week) but I'm ducking in today to join in the Sunday Social again.
1. What's your favorite scary movie? I made it clear last week that I'm not a big fan of scary movies these days. I think the scary movie that freaked me out the most was Final Destination 2. I saw it in theaters multiple times (blame being a high school kid in small town with limited movie options) and to this day I'm still wary of elevators and driving behind trucks hauling logs or similar cargo.
2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches? Ooh, maybe the Twilight Zone. Or Are You Afraid of the Dark? I bought those DVDs from some random seller in Canada when I was in college! I guess it is weird that I don't like scary movies but I love these kinds of tv shows, huh?
3. What is the song you can all the words to without any music? This is embarrassing. But it is Crazy Rap by Afroman. I was a sophomore in high school and my stereo system would randomly short out, but a friend and I discovered if we sang that song at it, the stereo would come back on. I know it was just a coincidence, but I ended up learning all the words to that awful song. If you've never heard it, please don't google it. Definitely not a PG song!
4. What is your favorite book to re-read? Gone with the Wind. I read it in 5th grade after my nana bought it for me as a Christmas present, and I've lost count of how many times I've read it since. Though I haven't reread it since college, and I was thumbing through it the other day and realized that I have an entirely different worldview than I did back then. So it may be time to give it another go.
5. The one website you visit more times a day than others? I'm not sure I have one, unless you count the website of a client of mine but since I'm paid to do that I doubt it counts!
Well, that's it for today's Sunday Social. Please don't judge me too harshly for my answers :)