And I'm back for Sunday Social again! Today I'm answering 5 questions provided by Neely & Ashley. If you're visiting from one of their sites, leave a comment so I can check out your post as well.
Now, let's go!
1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors? When I started college, I was pre-med. I wanted to be a doctor basically from childhood, and I even took extra science classes in highschool. I loved biology and anatomy. But I struggled in chemistry as a freshman at OU, so I decided to go a different way. I considered a few majors and ended up in accounting because I am oh so practical. I actually considered changing my major to journalism in the summer before my senior year, but I decided I'd gone too far into the accounting degree to switch. I did take some journalism and English classes as electives my last two years in college, though! If college wasn't so crazy expensive I would consider going back for an MFA or something. But I can't rationalize taking out student loans again!
2. Best purchase you've made lately? I keep talking about this, but I think it is this table. It was an impulse Instagram purchase but I LOVE IT.
3. Something silly we don't know about you. My family nickname is Jipper. I was given it by another child when I was in daycare because she couldn't say Jennifer, and my family started saying it too!
4. Favorite holiday? Christmas. Hands down.
5. The first thing you do when you wake up? Ugh, check my iPhone which I know isn't good.
Have a beautiful Sunday, friends! :)