Good morning! It's been a busy weekend in my corner of the world, but the best news of my weekend was being able to celebrate my three month wedding anniversary with my husband while wearing my engagement ring! After six weeks with the jeweler, it is back on my finger with a brand new center stone. So happy Sunday indeed!
1. 3 Favorite songs right now: I'm not sure I have three go-to songs at the moment, but a friend of mine recently suggested I listen to Girl in A Country Song and I loved it. Check out the video below, it's nice to hear the other side of all those songs about girls shaking their moneymakers.
2. 3 Favorite movies that remind you of summer: Definitely Now and Then, that song defined summer for me growing up. Independence Day is of course another one that makes me think of summer because this. And can I cheat and say 500 Days of Summer? :)
3. 3 Favorite articles of clothing you own: I have a tan sweater that I bought on sale at Anthropologie years ago that I still wear often, a pair of nude heels I bought in an awesome sale at Dillards, and a BCBG dress I bought at an outlet mall in Round Rock that is actually also shades of nude and beige. I always thought my favorite clothing color was black, but after this post, clearly it's beige/tan.
4. 3 Items on your wish list: A new pair of nude heels! That favorite pair I mentioned is wearing out, so I need to replace it. I also have been wanting a rug for our bedroom. I have my eye on a flokati rug that is way out of my price range, so I know that isn't going to happen! And of course I have a constant wish list of books on Amazon.
5. 3 Books you would recommend to someone: I've recommended these recently, but here they are again! What Alice Forgot, The Martian, #GIRLBOSS
There we have it! Another Sunday Social in the books. Until next time, friends.