Hey guys! Hope you're having a fabulous holiday weekend. I'm a happy camper because football season is here, and I'm off work tomorrow. So it's a great day!
1. What is one thing you hate doing? Doing dishes. I hate it. My husband is pretty good about doing the dishes if I cook (which is most of the time) but of course he isn't always around to do them. If I can pass that duty off to someone though, I will!
2. What is the one thing you hate shopping for? Bras. I've tried the online store where they send you 5 to try on, I've tried the small boutiques, I've tried the department store, and I've tried Victoria Secret. They all suck. I did end up going to VS again last week and had a pretty good experience. I think the consultant I had made the difference; she was helpful without being creepy!
3. What is one thing you love doing? Reading, obviously!
4. What is one place you love going? The first thing that came to mind was my parents' house, so let's go with that. Of course I enjoy traveling, and I've been to some awesome places. But my parents' house is a place that I love to go to.
5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily? I already said reading, so let's say taking a bath. I take a bath pretty much every night before bed. In fact, I even took a bath on my wedding night! We stayed in a suite at Aloft in downtown OKC and they had this wonderful Jacuzzi tub, so I totally took a bath at around 2 am when we finally made it back to the room.