Another Sunday, another Sunday social!
1. One show you would love to see on Netflix that isn't there. Oh, I have no idea! As long as they keep LOST on there for now, I'm a happy girl.
2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio. I don't listen to the radio much, actually. I have Spotify on my phone and my CX-5 has Bluetooth, so I just listen to whatever I want :)
3. Your favorite song to sing loudly in the car. Broadway musicals. This started back when I was regularly making the hour or so drive between my hometown and my dorm. I would blast the soundtrack to Aida and sing along to keep myself awake! I still love Aida, but I also listen to Wicked and others too.
4. What movie/tv show do you quote the most? Friends, probably. Or How I Met Your Mother. Though I do quote Sex and the City fairly often as well.
5. One silly thing you do daily. I pretty much always drink a Dr Pepper with breakfast. Which is silly because I am very aware of how bad it is for me, but Dr Pepper, I can't quit you. I've tried!
Hope you've had a great weekend!