Good morning, Sunday. If you're reading this, that means I survived my 10 year high school reunion. I may or may not talk about it next week...I think I need time to process. But for now, the Sunday Social!
1. What is your favorite part of Fall? Either the cooler weather or football! Or maybe just being able to wear boots.
2. Do you have anything special planned for Fall? Other than the reunion we had this weekend? Not really.
3. What is Fall like in your area? It depends on the year, really. Some years it feels like fall barely exists and summer jumps straight to winter. But the good years are a blur of cool breezy days, bon fires and blankets, changing leaves and football games.
4. What is your favorite Football team to cheer for? University of Oklahoma Sooners, of course. I've been a fan pretty much since I was born. Literally. I was days old when I "watched" my first game with my dad, and I "watched" the 1985 National Championship Game when I was less than a month old.
5. Do you decorate for Fall? A bit. I decorate the mantle and the dining room table, but that's about it.