1. When do you take time out for you? I take a bath every night, and that's my "me" time. Even if I know I only have a few minutes, I take time to fill the tub and relax with a book. I've been doing this pretty much since my sophomore year of college - that was the first time in my life I had my very own bathroom, so I took advantage of it and the habit was born.
2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness? Food! I know I don't eat a lot at once, but when I want food, I WANT IT. Lunch is the worst for me, because I'll bring my lunch to the office and then decide I don't want what I brought, so I rationalize going to the burger place next door, or the Mexican place across the street. I spend more on food than I'm proud of :(
3. What is your biggest attribute? I'm a super loyal person.
4. What is your favorite place to shop online? Amazon, I guess. Or maybe Instagram, I've actually found some great deals there. (Like this piece a local friend was selling!)
5. What is your favorite place to kill time. Goodwill! I try to go by at least one Goodwill a week (I drive by multiple locations on my commute) because you never know what you'll find there.
Like seeing new posts from me on weekends? Let me know! And if you're new, say hi in the comments. It's always great to see new faces around here :)
*Psst! There's a new button on the sidebar - I've made it even easier to follow me on Bloglovin